Gas & Heating Services
Whether it’s fixing a leaking radiator, servicing your boiler, or installing a new energy efficient boiler, Reviva Homes, prides itself on providing quality work at realistic prices. All work completed by Reviva Homes is to the current Gas Safe standards and we have no call out charges.
Some of the work Reviva Homes carries out on a regular basis:
- Emergency call outs
- Boiler and central heating installation, servicing and repairs
- Installing unvented (pressurised) hot water cylinders (Megaflows)
- Replacing faulty hot water cylinders and immersion heaters
- Repairing damaged or leaking heating pipes
- Repairing leaking radiators
- Replacing faulty central heating pumps and zone (motorised) valves
- Leak detection and repairs
- Replacing faulty shower pumps
- Replacing or moving radiators
- Landlords gas safety certificates (CP12)
Underfloor heating is a more efficient heating system with lower running costs. Best of all, you get a warm floor - even the best radiator systems can leave you with cold feet! The new type of underfloor heating systems can now be retro fitted under most types of floor coverings with minimal height build up.
Did you know?
Does your central heating system suffer from banging noises, the boiler cutting out, cold areas on the radiators or poor hot water flow from your combi boiler? Hot water reacts with the different metals in your central heating system to produce a black sludge (magnetite), which leads to cold radiators, blocked pipes and possible damage to your boiler and heating pump.
Power flushing improves the efficiency of your central heating system and reduces your running costs. It will also extend the life of your boiler and radiators and reduce the heat up time of your central heating system.
Landlords are legally required to have a gas safety inspection on all gas appliances in their rental accomodation, which must be completed every 12 months.